bad just got worse!

weim01

ok well i posted about by naughty chicken salad, well last night i went out had my last shake before i did, was determind not to drink and i was driving.

Well the night ended up in everyone argueing, a fight police and then my firend down the police station, i ended up having a few drinks and then a takeaway:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

so all in all i have well and truely messed up, so its a must i need to get get back on it only 3 weeks untill my bday

I guess all you can do is get back on it. I feel like a big fat failure at the min as well so i've decided i'm going to take myself away from situations like drinks with friends etc just for a couple of weeks until I can get myself back on track. I have shockingly little willpower!!

Be strong xx

hmmmmm yes i think i got carried away and was sick of everyone argueing so a drink seemed like a good idea at the time, i must add it wasnt me that got in the fight or had to go to the police station, i am bad but not in that way !

i feel the same aswell just fail fail

but i think we can do this lets all start agian tommorow and help each other

Hey...
I reckon because of the bank holiday weekend that people have been struggling a bit...
You are all doing so well.. its a tough diet.. But to start it means you wanted to be slim!! Life isnt simple and we are all going to have blips.. but hey ... tomorrow is a new day... You can do it if you really want it!!!
Good luck x

i feel the same aswell just fail fail

Hey you havent failed.. just start afresh tomorrow.. your doing well..
but i think we can do this lets all start agian tommorow and help each other
We are all here to help each other we are all going to have bad days.. but you can do it!!! :)

thank you curlywurly, i think it has made me feel a little better knowing im not the only one that has had a blip!

Hey hon .
its hard though . .it really is .. and there are going to be days that are harder than others.. Dont beat yourself up about it. At least you are here and you know you have had a blip and you are starting afresh tomorrow!!

You are starting afresH tomorrow!!!!

Hang in there !!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! and you obviously want to !!

Back