BAD NEWS CONCERNING MY SON.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Hello there everyone.

I just want to apologise for not being around too much over the last week, but we have had a rough week.

Many of you may know that my son has been working and travelling in New Zealand and now Australia since November 2007.

Last week he was involved in a serious road accident, and he has smashed his leg up pretty badly, he is in hospital in Perth, and has already had surgery on the leg (mainly the knee) twice.

Now he is facing surgery again on Wednesday, and this time the Surgeons have told him that if the tissue and muscles are not viable then the leg will have to be amputated below the knee.

The reason I am telling you this is, my son needs all the help he can get at the moment, so if there are any people out there who regularly pray, would they please remember my son in their prayers .

He has no head or back injuries, so we should be grateful for that, and he can still cope with life with one good leg, but it is a shock and devestating news for us and him at the moment.

My thanks to you all.

Love and Best Wishes, Donnie X

sorry to hear this, i don't pray but i will keep him and your family in my thoughts.

stay strong

xoxo

Oh Donnie my heart goes out to you, may you have the strength to support him and your family in this testing time. xx

Donnie I'm so sorry to hear that!! It sounds horrendous and he must be in a terrible state, not only physically but psychologically too, never mind what all of you must be going through! I bet it's awful having this distance between you! Are you able to travel out there to see him? I was involved in an awful car crash in 2005 where the boy racer who went into me actually died and I was very very lucky to come out of it with just whiplash (painful!!) and a mangled knee, which luckily only needed a small op! (I won't go into the psychological side- that was harder to heal!!) I'll certainly pray for him, no problem and I hope lots of other people do too! There's strength in numbers!XXXXXXX

*hugs* to you

I don't pray either but you and your family will definitely be in my thoughts xx

Donnie I'm so sorry to hear that!! It sounds horrendous and he must be in a terrible state, not only physically but psychologically too, never mind what all of you must be going through! I bet it's awful having this distance between you! Are you able to travel out there to see him? I was involved in an awful car crash in 2005 where the boy racer who went into me actually died and I was very very lucky to come out of it with just whiplash (painful!!) and a mangled knee, which luckily only needed a small op! (I won't go into the psychological side- that was harder to heal!!) I'll certainly pray for him, no problem and I hope lots of other people do too! There's strength in numbers!XXXXXXX

No unfortunately I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and I am not fit or well enough to make such a long journey, but my husband is getting ready to travel to Australia, we are just waiting to see what will happen on Wednesday at the moment, and then take it from there.

Thinking of you & your family XXXXX

Oh Donnie that is such bad news for you - I feel for you especially as you cannot be there with him. I hope it all goes ok and that he is home safe & sound with you soon. I will keep him in & you in my prayers. I hope Wednesday goes ok, please keep us informed & stay strong if you can.

Donnie, I'm so sorry for this awful time you must be going through.

I don't pray but will be sending positive thoughts and thinking of you all on Wednesday.

Do keep us updated, we do all care and are here for you if you need anything, or if you just need to write it all down x x

Donnie I'm so sorry to hear that, you must be worried sick. I don't pray but I will be thinking of you all. Please keep us updated. *hugs* xx

Oh Donnie! I am so sorry to hear this! I am not religious in a conventional sense (to most) as I am Pagan, but I will do my version of praying for your son. Hope you're ok my love xxx

it's very bad news for you, you must be so worried. I hope all goes well xx

Thinking of you & your family Donnie

Back