Bad Night at WI

TazS

so knowing i've done bad over the xmas period and joining the forum at the start of the year, i expected a bad night and it was. I've put on 3.5 pounds and now it seems, ive only lost 1.5 lbs since i start back in October.

The newer regime began yesterday with the online food diary but i was wondering if anyone has any helpful tips that can help everyday to make sure that i stick to a better and healthier lifestyle. I'm determined now, more than ever, to shift the excess weight and start loving life again :)

All i can suggest is planning and food diaries! I have brought myself a hardback diary which im going to write everything down in, and carry around with me to hopefully put my off picking up anything bad. But if you know what your going to eat when you wont end up going out for little trips and coming back with more than you wanted! including bad stuff lol x

Bless TazS, believe me we've all been there (one christmas I put on 8lbs!) *hugs* I think most important is that you're starting again and you're on the right path. Make sure you've got you food diary planned and plenty of food on the house to keep you going. Good luck chuck x

Have you tried printing off the 7 day menu from the website and following that for a week...give you a start ? May have to do that myself after eating my way through xmas to a hefty 7lbs on :( ooops x

Have you tried printing off the 7 day menu from the website and following that for a week...give you a start ? May have to do that myself after eating my way through xmas to a hefty 7lbs on :( ooops x

yeah i've used the green day menu for this week but sometimes the options they offer are unrealistic if you can't cook at home. What i've had to is take cereal and a yogurt for breakfast about 9, im commuting from 7, so i take fruit to keep the metabolism going. I tend to get either a jacket potato or a quorn meal for lunch. I used to snack badly in the afternoon and the commute home. Then would eat according to SW for dinner. I think minor adjustments and adding more free food might work better than pre-planning meals away from home. Not sure if thats going to be the best way though.

don't get too down about it! As everyone has said, we all do it! It could be worse...you could be sacking it off all together but you're not are you, you're on here so give yourself a pat on the back and get back on plan.

lesley x

Good luck you the same weight I weighed in at last march and I never thought I would lose weight but sticking to the plan and doing a little and I mean a little (my bad I hate exercise) the plan works!

I have 2 tips..

1. don't carry cash on you.. it's a lot easier to resist buying a packet of crisps from the vending machine or stopping at McDonalds etc if you don't have any money..
2. Plan your meals, work out the shopping list, do it online to get the cost and then only take just over that amount with you when you go shopping.. again you can't buy those 2 for 1 "bargains" if you don't have any "spare" cash on you..

Back