Bad stomach

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JUSTKITTY, 12 June 2010 Social URL.

JUSTKITTY Full Member

Ok so it's day 19. Been feeling low and lousy but actually woke up feeling ok today. I had my first cup of tea and bit of milk earlier today. About 45 mims after that I started suffering a bad tummy eg squitty (sorry tmi) and although I've not eaten so not much there, I still got that feeling coming over me that I need to dash and my tummy gurgling away. Could it be the milk? Wonder if it's a bug as my husband has been bloated the last few days. Plus we are having friends over shortly so don't wNt to be dashing around to the loo :-/

anyone else had this? Almost concerned about eating solids
    again now!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    I had one day like this......think its because of all the water .....though if your OH feels the same maybe its a bug.......see how you go, but keep up the fluids
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.