Bad Taste

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rose1978, 26 January 2007 Social URL.

1. rose1978

rose1978 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have only been on CD for two days, however I have this horrible taste in my mouth, and I feel I need to clean my teeth all the time, Does this go after a while?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bean

Bean Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am on day 12 and I constinatly carry breath freshener on me. I know how you feel its so bad isnt it!

4. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm afraid not - this is a good sign as it means you are in ketosis!! You do get used to it, but most people have it the whole time they are losing weight. If you drink lots of water, it seems to make it a bit better. Also mouth sprays or listerine strips can help!!

5. pickle

pickle Banned

Diet:
    Exante
    I use Corsodyl which is a really strong mouthwash. My hubby tells me by breath no longer smells like the dogs bottom. Nice!!

6. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Hi Pickle,

I am sure a dentist told me one time not to use Corsodyl (before diet) because it stains your teeth. It should only be used for a short time for gum infections e.c.t.

I cant be 100% sure but for some reason it springs to mind (my memory is failing lol).

7. pickle

pickle Banned

Diet:
    Exante
    Oh Noooo , I've been using it daily :eek:
    I used to use Listerine strips but they are so hard to find now :( .

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    When mine gets really bad I use listerine strips.......but my breath has been gross since day 2 of diet.......!

9. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Day two was the worst day for my breath, but some how it feels a little better, it maybe that i have been drinking 4 L of water. Breath still stinks though lol cause the kids keep running away and hold their breath when they kiss me.

Rose - i am on day 6 today and it does feel a little better.

10. BINDIBOOP

BINDIBOOP Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    Yes this all sounds familiar! i am on day 20 of the diet, my fella thought i hadn't brushed my teeth for 3 days, my breath was that bad! I brush mine 3x a day at the moment! Although my breath isn't as bad now as when i first started!
    I suppose in a battle to be thin, we all have to grin and bear it (it's a small price to pay!)

11. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It does mention staining on the bottle but says that it will go with brushing. I use it regulary too. Although I do sometimes alternate it with that 2 coloured one thats supposed to show the germs in the sink.
    No ones ever commented on my breath and my hubby would if it smelt. But ive read before that drinking loads of water really helps.

12. BINDIBOOP

BINDIBOOP Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    I Agree, Drinking Lots Of Water Does Help

13. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world

My husband had to use Corsydl for a longer period of time because of chronic mouth ulsers and he did find it coloured his teeth, he now just uses the spray. Ive been using Listerine mouth wash and do "brush" my tonuge as well so far had not complaints and Im defo in Ketosis

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.