Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bad tummies when on CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddietgal, 26 January 2008 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I am sorry to bring this subject up on a saturday night but needs must I am affraid :sigh:

Just started wih a bad tummy and feel pretty sick too, do I need to do anything differantly than just drinking water,I have had my 3 meals for the day?
    Thanks again for all your help,you wouldn't think I had done all this before would you LOL

cddietgal x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It could just be a bug. sometimes it's easy to ascribe any changes to "the diet"

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi cddietgal :)

I agree with annie, it could just be a touch of this nasty bug that half the country has had. I would certainly say keep drinking as much water as you can as that will keep everything flushing through, if you know what I mean:rolleyes:

Hope you feel a bit better soon honey...xx :D

Last edited: 26 January 2008
  5. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Hiya,I do think it is the bug as I went visiting an old friend at the hospital,the ward he is in is only open 1hour a day with strict rules because of the neurovirus ,I knew I shouldn't go but he man has no family and no real friends and I knew he would be worried about one thing or another so I couldn't not iykwim..bit of a softy like that really !!

Cddietgal x

6. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Meant to also say thank you for your replies x

7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    If you have only just started the diet, some people are more sensitive as you are now getting all your vitamins and minerals, so I say to have 6 smaller shakes (split each in half) and see if that remedies it.. (it could also be this bug!)

Hope your feeling better soon...

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.