Bad tummies when on CD?

cddietgal

I am sorry to bring this subject up on a saturday night but needs must I am affraid :sigh:

Just started wih a bad tummy and feel pretty sick too, do I need to do anything differantly than just drinking water,I have had my 3 meals for the day?
Thanks again for all your help,you wouldn't think I had done all this before would you LOL

cddietgal x

It could just be a bug. sometimes it's easy to ascribe any changes to "the diet"

Hi cddietgal :)

I agree with annie, it could just be a touch of this nasty bug that half the country has had. I would certainly say keep drinking as much water as you can as that will keep everything flushing through, if you know what I mean:rolleyes:

Hope you feel a bit better soon honey...xx :D

Last edited:
Hiya,I do think it is the bug as I went visiting an old friend at the hospital,the ward he is in is only open 1hour a day with strict rules because of the neurovirus ,I knew I shouldn't go but he man has no family and no real friends and I knew he would be worried about one thing or another so I couldn't not iykwim..bit of a softy like that really !!

Cddietgal x

Meant to also say thank you for your replies x

If you have only just started the diet, some people are more sensitive as you are now getting all your vitamins and minerals, so I say to have 6 smaller shakes (split each in half) and see if that remedies it.. (it could also be this bug!)

Hope your feeling better soon...

Love

Back