Bad tummy 2 full week on s&s

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Omg bad tummy alert my second full week on s&s is this normal ?

It could be absolutely nothing to do with S and S.

Just a though but are you eating a lot of bars?, I know I've read that some people are more sensitive to the bars. Personally i can't eat some brands of low carb bars or i get bad stomach cramps and toilet issues :D

My sis in law often gets a bad tummy end of week one or week two of s and s let's just say the toilet is her friend :(

Yeah the last couple days have been quite bad I don't feel under the weather in myself ? Hopefully will be ok today x

Iv'e had days like this on this diet, I wondered if this could be due to fat burning? theres various ways fat exists. just a thought lol. Just make sure your replacing your fluid and it should stop.

I have the opposite problem not going to the toilet

I've experienced the whole rainbow in the last 9 weeks! There are a ton of bugs around at the moment too up and down the country, could just be one of those - although I have to say I seemed to have avoided everything whilst being on S&S including my OH's nasty flu that was also suspected as being whooping cough! Maybe sometimes we just shift those bugs through quite quickly before they have a chance to explore futher!

Back