bad week!!!! grrrhh

byron

ok so after attending my weigh in on thursday ,hoping to have lost 1.5lb to get my 3 stone award( i put on 1lb!) this is the first time ive had a gain, and as u can imagine i was soooo upset-no matter what people say to me this has really given me the kick up the bum i needed!! the only thing i ate different was porridge for breakfast every morning( the porridge at work is given to the residents(made up) however i have whats left- so when i think about it i may be having more syns than i thought! however now im back on track and hoping to loose the 1lb i put o next week only to let my friend put a pre lightenenr on my hair thinking id go blonde however ive gone GINGER and i mean GINGER!!! what the hell will happen next? so ive booked an ememrgency appointment at 12 to sort it hopefully lol- grrrrrrhhh sorry for the rant lol
laura xx

hey laura,

Sounds like you got the analytical mind to sory out your difficulties and the motivation to suceed. The best attitude is looking for patterns and butting changes in place. Also by not giving up is inspiring well done you. Maybe you might want to make your own porridge the you are in control and know what you are putting in your body.

yeh i agree- i dint know how id ever react to a gain however we all know we are guna have some along the line in our sw journey!! my first reaction was oh my god im not telling anyone, but then id be lieing to myself so told everyone at work id had a gain so i faced up to it- ive put a line underneath it and im now on a mission lol
laura

thats the attitude it happens to everyone, its all part of the SW journey good or bad. The main thing to remember is to re-focus learn from your bad episode and be not so hard on yourself. you know yourself that the following week you can lose:)

Back