Bad week - how do i pick myself up?

boofaloo

Gold Member
Hi all,

I've been going to ww for 2 weeks and have lost 6.5lbs so far. I am really pleased with the loss but for some reason have been on self destruct mode this week and have struggled with the program. I've gone over my points most days by 3 or 4 and know i have put weight on.
So what do i do. I have 2 days to go before weigh in - i really dont want to go and have put weight on so am tempted to miss my class but i know there is a chance i will give in completely if i dont go.
Should i eat very low point stuff for the next 2 days in the hopes of clawing back some of the points i've wasted or is that just a waste of time now.
Help guys i dont want this to trigger a full on self destruct mode like it has in the past!!!!

Hi

It happens - to all of us ! Go to class - get the result down on your card (probably not as bad as you think ) - draw a line & start again. Chances are that the following week you will see a very good loss - this week may not be as bad as you think - you can do it - have done brill so far - stick with it - results will come - good luck - take care xx

if i were you id just start a fresh tomorrow and hopefully pull back a few points and if you have put on then just draw a line under it and start again. i think everyone at some point has a bad week, good luck with it x

As everyone else is saying... We all slip up every now and again! You just have to pick yourself up and hop back on the wagon. Go to class this week, get weighed and forget it. These things happen.

Hope you're ok.

Well done on your losses so far now draw a line under the bad days & save a point or 2 & you'll be fine i''m sure
Don't miss your class stay there & talk about why you've gone over with the other members it helps to talk
Good luck

Back