Bad Week! Motivation please!

Have had a bad week this week, although it was my birthday weekend, I need some motivation as my snacking has not been that bad, but it just feels like I have overdone it on my syns. Just need some good motivation please, and any tips for cutting on syns from a previous day where you have used lots of syns, I am awful for this! For instance for my birthday, I drank quite a bit, and the next day I should of cut back on syns, but I didnt. I need some help on learning to not use those syns for the next day after a bad day :D

hi hun, happy birthday! the only thing i can say about overindulging is that we all do it! some find it easier to get back on track the very next morning than others. some take until their next weigh in to get back into gear as the numbers going up on the scales are the only thing that halts them. to reduce your syn intake, i'd say prepare some meals for the week ahead in advance and freeze them - that way you always have something there, effortless meals that can be syn free (just look in the sw magazines for some brilliant ideas) :) also, when you find yourself wanting to munch but your hands keep going towards stuff that isn't superfree, just drink a glass of water and tell yourself you'll come back to the cupboard/fridge in 20mins. chances are, you won't be hungry by then as we wrongly mix up thirst and hunger, or you'll forget to go back because you're doing something else like being on here or even painting your nails, that always helps! get some mikado in for half syn chocolate pleasures, and some fat free yoghurts. xxx

Thankyou for replying, I thought nobody would reply! Im quite new to all of this and Im not sure if it reminds you if someone replies! I had weigh in and was shocked and glad that I stayed the same :) Thankyou for your advice as the thirst and hunger is definatley something I mistake all the time. Just needed some good motivation, as it has started to slow down the weight loss and I just want to kick start it again! You have been a great help!xxx

Back