BAD WEEK!!!

Judy

:sigh: OMG whats wrong with me i was doing so well now i just cant get food out my head!!
I do good all day then t-time comes and i fall off the wagon!!
I'm so disapointed in myself why am i so weak?:cry:

:sigh: OMG whats wrong with me i was doing so well now i just cant get food out my head!!
I do good all day then t-time comes and i fall off the wagon!!
I'm so disapointed in myself why am i so weak?:cry:

Hey Judy - well done on your fab loss so far - BRILL !! :D

you're NOT weak....CD IS hard.....and you defo need to be in the right frame of mind to do it....try getting thru' one day at a time...and before you know it, you'll have another week under your belt !

good luck - look forward to hearing your successes !!

love

Debz
xx

Hey Judy,

I'm new to this still and perhaps can't offer as much advice as some of the other guys, but I am like you. I find it easy enough during the day and can't stop thinking about food in the evenings which is when I would normally pick :rolleyes:. The last few days I have been having one pack during the day and saving two for the evenings when I'm finding it hard. It means I have two things to look forward to in the evening and am less likely to nibble.

Try and stay positive - I know it's really tough sometimes. Think about how different things will be when you are at goal - this is something you really want otherwise you wouldn't be on CD. Stick with it girl and you'll be at goal in no time. You can do it x

Sweetie you are not weak - just human :eek:.

Evenings have always been the worst time for me too - Historically I have been terrible for plonking myself down in front of the tv and snacking all night long.

To try and beat my mental cravings I have made up ice lollies from the summer fruits drink to resort to in the evening which have been a life-saver on my bad days. I have a friend on CD who also suffers from t-time temptation - to combat this she has her usual two shakes during the day and then has the third shake of the day as a hot one (choc/cappucino) with half a bar while her family eats.

Don't be too hard on yourself we all have our blips :).

thanx girls im just feeling really low, coz i know i will be gutted if i have put on when i get weighed monday but if i have its only my own fault.
I really need to kick myself up the bum coz im so happy as im loosing and i have gone down a size which feels great!
so i know what i want more but something just makes me eat Grrrrrrrr

Back