BAD WEEK!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Judy, 9 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Judy

Judy Full Member

:sigh: OMG whats wrong with me i was doing so well now i just cant get food out my head!!
    I do good all day then t-time comes and i fall off the wagon!!
    I'm so disapointed in myself why am i so weak?:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey Judy - well done on your fab loss so far - BRILL !! :D

you're NOT weak....CD IS hard.....and you defo need to be in the right frame of mind to do it....try getting thru' one day at a time...and before you know it, you'll have another week under your belt !

good luck - look forward to hearing your successes !!

love

Debz
    xx

4. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Judy,

I'm new to this still and perhaps can't offer as much advice as some of the other guys, but I am like you. I find it easy enough during the day and can't stop thinking about food in the evenings which is when I would normally pick :rolleyes:. The last few days I have been having one pack during the day and saving two for the evenings when I'm finding it hard. It means I have two things to look forward to in the evening and am less likely to nibble.

Try and stay positive - I know it's really tough sometimes. Think about how different things will be when you are at goal - this is something you really want otherwise you wouldn't be on CD. Stick with it girl and you'll be at goal in no time. You can do it x

5. spooky

spooky Banned

Judy, you CAN do this! you supported me so now back to you! stick with it girl!

6. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    Sweetie you are not weak - just human :eek:.

Evenings have always been the worst time for me too - Historically I have been terrible for plonking myself down in front of the tv and snacking all night long.

To try and beat my mental cravings I have made up ice lollies from the summer fruits drink to resort to in the evening which have been a life-saver on my bad days. I have a friend on CD who also suffers from t-time temptation - to combat this she has her usual two shakes during the day and then has the third shake of the day as a hot one (choc/cappucino) with half a bar while her family eats.

Don't be too hard on yourself we all have our blips :).

7. Judy

Judy Full Member

thanx girls im just feeling really low, coz i know i will be gutted if i have put on when i get weighed monday but if i have its only my own fault.
    I really need to kick myself up the bum coz im so happy as im loosing and i have gone down a size which feels great!
    so i know what i want more but something just makes me eat Grrrrrrrr

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.