Bad weighin last night

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LisaC, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Managed to gain 2lbs which is my first gain since starting 11 weeks ago.

My consultant went through my food diary & said its great but made a few suggestions i.e. change my cereal & drink more water.

I said to her I hadnt been well over the weekend with flu-like symptoms & she said the reason for the gain would be that my body was retaining water if I had a high temperature, plus I was in bed 2 days. I felt happier after that as atleast thats a valid reason.

Felt quite discouraged though as the last 5/6 weeks have been such a struggle & Im off on holiday in 5 weeks & hoped Id lose much more before then but feel with me its always 1 step forward 2 steps back :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.6%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Aw don't worry there are always going to weird times when you don't loose and you can't figure out why. Stick to plan and next week the scales will show a loss - it's weight lost over time that matters.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.