Working Solutions Baddy tummy

marianne01

Hi all you lovely people,

Question sorry it's gross I have add the bullion to my diet as its a god send. Been using it in work for two nights. Have stuck to the three cups in one day. Drank my water and have been 100% no probs in any way. Tonight - this morning finished my shift and had to have a mad dash to the toilet as could not hold it in. Not very nice motions the words pebble dash come to mind. I know is sound gross sorry if it offends but you guys are so good with things like this, could it be the bouillon have not had this problem before. If somebody had same problem please let me know as I don't want to come off diet and yes I am windy too. I must be fantastic to live with ha ha
My post should say total and not working solutions .

Last edited:
It's a pretty common side effect when you're just starting out so don't worry :)

Thankyou starlight, you always give advice I really appreciate it. Have to be honest this forum has kept me going through my first week. My friend is doing LL with sessions and she still cheated. Just goes to show you can't beat the support on this forum. So thanks again, on a positive note I am doing a weighing in the morning so hopefully I will reach the stone mark but not upset if I don't . Long haul me

I posted something similar the other week.

That happened to me after my first cup but I am fine now. Don't worry it'll pass xxx

Some of our tummie s don't take too kindly to such a harsh concentration of vitamins which makes us end up with the squirts! Don't worry about it, make sure you keep your fluid levels up and it will pass :)

Have this today - horrible!!!!:eek:

Get further into doing a VLCD and you'll wish you could have this problem more often!

Hi this happened to me a week ago, sadly that has passed and I am wondering when the next time I will have the honour of visiting the throne?

was the opposite for first four days. guess the yo yo loo stuff going to continue..... scales better hold good news!

Back