Baffled by the pharmacist

hey candyloss,i would go into that chemist and if she makes you feel like this then i would put it to her straight,tell her that she has NO RIGHT to baffle you with her condecending comments,and that if you want advice you will ask for it,otherwise just get weighed,hold your head up high and walk in and out of there like you gave it 1000%,after all hun we're only flippin human! x

Thanks Trivenam for your advice. Id love to have the confidence to give it to her straight but I'm afraid she wouldnt give me the packs. Im dreaming of reaching goal, walking in there and telling her exactly what I think of her and shake my skinny arse in her face, haha, theres motivation for me. I guess its all up to me and I cant let peoples attitudes get in the way, more so Ive to sort out my own attitude and make myself strong for this programme. Thanks again, you sound strong Trivenam and decent of you to give me encouragement. All the best to you on this journey. x

anytime at all hun,tonight so far im not excited about my weigh in tomorrow and i think its cause its a day early,im know i could lose more by tuesday haha! im so impatient,might go on tuesday instead,first thing and go to work late hehe,ill c how things pan out in the morning first! x

Hope you have a great weight loss. I'm sure you will. Even after 3 days on this, people report weightloss so no worries for ya. I think you'll do great, x.

my 1st pharm knew all about the diet but charged me £25 for an "INDUCTION" and only took my blood pressure, i never filled any medical forms in.then charged £39 every week for my shakes....although she kept contradicting herself each week about different things i was ment to be doin, so in the end i stopped listening to her and just came on here for advice, my new pharm seems much more clued up, but iv only met her once so time will tell lol xx if you go on the LT website it gives you your nearest pharmacies, and id definately think about reporting them becaus this is peoples lives ther messing with .......
well done on your 8lb loss zeldas

Back