Baked 120 cookies and 100 cupcakes!!

uklady

What I find amazing about this Lipotrim is that is gives you time to detach yourself from the habits we get ourselves into when it comes to eating. A couple of days ago I baked 120 cookies and baked and decorated 100 cupcakes for our village summer fayre and I didnt even lick my fingers!!! lol (You have to understand that I love cakey things, so this could have been a real temptation!!) Anyway, I came to understand that whilst I have loved eating this kind of thing before, I now realise that it was the baking part that I enjoyed just as much. Just knowing someone else might enjoy them was good enough for me :) It's Day 21 and 100% all the way.... my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I feel gooooood :D :D

Well done uklady. We are proud of you. I clearly understand you. I am the same. Love baking, and my husband don't understand how can I cook or bake when I am on such a restricted diet. I simply enjoy it. Smell and good word from people who are having it are the most valuable for me.

Oh God -I looooove to bake as well but since Im only on day 3 am avoiding the kitchen like a plague - but Im sure my daughter will rope me back into cupcakes and cooies soon - only none for me ta

Thanks everyone... just got back from my weigh in... 6lbs lost ... :D :D :D Feeling really well on this, and very happy that it's doing what I need it to do.

Guys a reminder NO food talk in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum

Oh sorry... didnt realise :( xx

Omg! You're so good! I love baking. Especially New York Cheesecake! Yum! Yum! ;)

Back