Baked chocolate & peanut butter tart(with pic)

I made it, it didn't work out too well.not sure what I did wrong

What went wrong hun??? some ppl on my facebook group that done it used a tin that was to wide :( so then u dont get the layered effect thing going on x

Just ordered silken tofu which should be with me next Friday, I also bought ( from the same health shop) Scan Bran- but it is oatbran with 100% fibre is this ok to use???

Dead excited about using tofu for pudding

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just ordered silken tofu which should be with me next Friday, I also bought ( from the same health shop) Scan Bran- but it is oatbran with 100% fibre is this ok to use???

Dead excited about using tofu for pudding

Kx

Yes it should work fine hunn x

furrystomper said:
Yes it should work fine hunn x

Hi Furrystomper ( love that name hun!)

Can you tell me the difference between the 2 types of Scandinavian Bran?? Are they synned the same??

Kx

sounds good-might try using alpen lights, possibly melted slightly, as a base too

my local sainsburys also stocks silken tofu for those not near an asda, and its not even a big one

Might give this a go. I've had a huge craving for a sweet desert and ended up getting apple tart at Ikea yesterday.
No idea how many syns it was, but it was well lush.

Hi Furrystomper ( love that name hun!)

Can you tell me the difference between the 2 types of Scandinavian Bran?? Are they synned the same??

Kx

As far as im aware they are syned the same as for taste difference i have no idea lol as im afraid ive only ever had the scan bran not the oat one hun. sorry cant be of more help x

Sia said:
i am just making this now :D

Hi Sia
How was it?

I am so excited as I now have all the ingredients- definitely one for next weekend , can't wait

Kx

Sounds lush but I would just say that there is a bit of a debate at the minute about tofu being syned when it is blended. Please see the thread regarding chocolate pudding made with tofu. If this is the case I just thought you may want to know. It may be worth ringing the syns hotline to see if they can advice you more. Sorry!

hollys nan said:
Sounds lush but I would just say that there is a bit of a debate at the minute about tofu being syned when it is blended. Please see the thread regarding chocolate pudding made with tofu. If this is the case I just thought you may want to know. It may be worth ringing the syns hotline to see if they can advice you more. Sorry!

Hiya

I read the debate - it's so annoying- lol. It's another food abuse debate isn't it? I am gonna go down the route of - if I put weight on avoid, and if not - enjoy!!

What I could never understand in all my SW years was how you were given a milk allowance , yet I could eat as much fat free yogurt as I liked , yet this was milk based . In fact a I am waiting for that to be classified as food abuse as I can eat huge tubs worth mixed with skinny cow chic powder (synned of course) lol

I will wait and see Hun :)

Kx

made this today and while it tasted lovely, it was very thin. What size tin did you use? Deffo want to make it again. x

Its quite a small loose bottomed tin that i used hun. maybe next time use 1 whole pack for chocolate & use 1/2 a new pack for the peanutbutter part xx

Have spoken to syns hotline and lovley lady said tofu is defo free :D

Back