Baked Strawberry Cheesecake

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
Before my diet days I used to make the most divine tasting Baked New York Style Cheesecake, with a chocolate swirl. It was pure heaven.
So today I wondered if I could maybe make a really low synned version in some way. So off I went on my little experiment.

It WORKED!!!

Okay it is not as good as the real thing, but then we are not going to lose weight by eating the real thing. However I think it is a good enough substitute with very low syns.
Here it is:
Baked Strawberry Cheesecake

Serves 6
2.5 syns per serving (a 1/6 of the cheesecake)
14 syns for entire cheesecake

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/my-baked-cheesecake-experiment

You can do all sorts of different flavourings for this, by using different flavoured yoghurt or maybe even adding chocolate options (or similar) to the cheesecake mixture. Obviously that will make it more syns.

Let me know what you think of it, if you give it a try
icon_smile.gif
, especially if you try different flavourings
icon_wink.gif

Last edited:
Thast some fab photography there! lol

- this sounds so good, but im not very good at making desserts and as cheesecake is my fave ever.. i think i'l never appreciate anything but the real thing, its just torture for me! LOL

Fern, my favorite dessert ever is cheesecake and the real thing is pure heaven. But this is a very good low fat subsitute.

I only sampled a small piece unchilled earlier to make sure it was okay But have just had a slice with fresh strawberries on top fully chilled and it was really lovely. I am going to have to stop myself from eating the lot in one night lol.

The key lime pie cheesecake is fab and dead easy to make defo need a spring bottom cake tin for it but you would never know it was low fat.

Back