Baked to perfection

em1981

Just wanted to tell you I had fish for tea tonight which I usually hate! It was delicious!! I had the cod fillet with olive oil, Rosemary and tomato. It was 5 pp! :)

That sounds lovely! Cod is a fish i have never tried so think i may give it a go!

Just wanted to tell you I had fish for tea tonight which I usually hate! It was delicious!! I had the cod fillet with olive oil, Rosemary and tomato. It was 5 pp! :)

Really?? god i absolutley hate fish but i'd love to like it cause its so low in points and so good for you... is that how you were before this? might give it a try again in that case... sounds lovely! :rolleyes:

Me 2!! Wud love to love fish but I hate everything about it, the look, smell, texture. Somebody has told me I mite like tuna steak as it's a bit meaty. Is that true? X

Tuna is a fish version of steak... you even cook it the same way (e.g. pink or well done). Its actually pretty good... nothing like Tuna in a tin! Its very meaty... swordfish is the same, x

Same with the fish!!!! But love love seafood so I am just eating that at the mo. mind did try tuna and it was ok one of the better fish!!! I did over cook it and was slightly dry, next time making sure its a little pink!

Tuna is a fish version of steak... you even cook it the same way (e.g. pink or well done). Its actually pretty good... nothing like Tuna in a tin! Its very meaty... swordfish is the same, x

Oh, I'm drooling now. I really don't like fish but I LOVE tuna and swordfish! I tend to do them both in the same way - marinate in a tsp of olive oil, lime juice, chilli, garlic and black pepper then sear them on a hot griddle and serve with mounds of stir-fried veg. Tuna is also lovely grilled with a bit of salt and pepper and served with a sauce made from shallots and mushrooms done in Frylight, then finished with a tablespoon of low fat creme fraiche.

Tuna steaks tend to be quite small (but filling) and will generally only set you back around 4pp. Definitely worth trying if you want to ease yourself into eating fish :)

That's exactly like how I love my Tuna or Swordfish.... Great minds :)

Back