balls up

hellbell

just got weighed in, lost 5 and half pounds and then went to lunch with friends to celebrate

BUT.... i had calamari and then prawn and spaghetti... what should i do, write off today or count it as a red day or green day?

:(

Im guessing there was a hell of alot more spagetti than prawn?

Was the calamari in Batter?

Id say it all depends on amounts, on red Calamari in Batter is 1 syn a ring, on Green 2.5 if you only had say 5 rings Id syn the Calamari, have the prawns as HEXB and Pasta as green if you had loads of Calamari & prawns Id syn the calamari @ 1syn each, have the Prawns free and the spagg as a double HEXB

just be good for the rest of day & you will be fine hun

Id say it all depends on amounts, on red Calamari in Batter is 1 syn a ring, on Green 2.5 if you only had say 5 rings Id syn the Calamari, have the prawns as HEXB and Pasta as green if you had loads of Calamari & prawns Id syn the calamari @ 1syn each, have the Prawns free and the spagg as a double HEXB

Would it not be better to do Extra Easy?

And HellBell do not worry, one lunch is not going to ruin everything, just get back on track and focus'd for next week. Well done for your loss too.

Cobweb xx

I'd advise to take it as an EE day, so you could count the lowest syns of both plans!

I was under the impression though you had to have a 3rd of your plate as superfree and if she hasnt had any superfree foods at all then is it not better to just choose red or green and syn the difference?

I'd just write the day off - enjoy that as a treat for your fab weight loss! Get back on the ball tomorrow.

i'm just so annoyed - as it wasnt even that nice, and now i feel really sluggish - will start afresh tomorrow, darn it!!

x

I was under the impression though you had to have a 3rd of your plate as superfree and if she hasnt had any superfree foods at all then is it not better to just choose red or green and syn the difference?

Yes, you are supposed to have 1/3 of the plate as superfree, but that is not always possible. It's effected my weight loss by not having it, as it has only been on the odd occasion. Far easier than faffing with red/green and syns!

Hellbell - STOP !!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT START AFRESH TOMORROW. START AFRESH FROM NOW.

Unless you aren't going to have anything else to eat today, start afresh from now. If you say that you will start afresh tomorrow, you are more likely to have an 'off plan' evening meal as well.

Back