• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Banana and Cinnamon

Guy

Likes to lurk
Glad I could help alhough I know plenty of others do it too.

Grated nutmeg in my vanilla shake tonight was pretty good too. Blending with plenty of ice makes it proper thick as well. :)

jcjazzy

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
Oh Poppygirl haven't tried it with the vanilla yet- just mixed it with coffee but didn't really enjoy tbh.Slinky- would recommend with the banana.First one I've truly enjoyed I must say x

I couldn't stand the vanilla one and I don't drink coffee so that wasn't an option so I thought if the cinnamon can be added to the banana then why not the vanilla! Makes it so much nicer :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
You Beaut, cinnamon is almost anything is like heaven on earth :) okay maybe not quite, but it makes the shakes so much more bearable :)

tasha37

S: 14st8lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st10lb(4.9%)
Will Cinnamon knock us out of ketosis? I heard back from Exante and the granulated sweetner does 8-( Tasha x

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
I just put half a tea spoon of ground cinnamon in my vanilla shake this morning. I was okay, I was surprised, it certainly took away that sickly after taste of the vanilla and actually felt a bit warming as cinnamon does.

Thankyou as now I can take all my shakes now :).