Banana and Cinnamon

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Just want to say thanks to Guy for his suggestion re the banana shake. Cinnamon and two sweeteners...yum! First time I've said that this week!

Glad I could help alhough I know plenty of others do it too.

Grated nutmeg in my vanilla shake tonight was pretty good too. Blending with plenty of ice makes it proper thick as well. :)

Oh Poppygirl haven't tried it with the vanilla yet- just mixed it with coffee but didn't really enjoy tbh.Slinky- would recommend with the banana.First one I've truly enjoyed I must say x

I couldn't stand the vanilla one and I don't drink coffee so that wasn't an option so I thought if the cinnamon can be added to the banana then why not the vanilla! Makes it so much nicer :)

You Beaut, cinnamon is almost anything is like heaven on earth :) okay maybe not quite, but it makes the shakes so much more bearable :)

Will Cinnamon knock us out of ketosis? I heard back from Exante and the granulated sweetner does 8-( Tasha x

I just put half a tea spoon of ground cinnamon in my vanilla shake this morning. I was okay, I was surprised, it certainly took away that sickly after taste of the vanilla and actually felt a bit warming as cinnamon does.

Thankyou as now I can take all my shakes now :).

Back