banana

sherrie24

This is gunna sound stupid but im sure iv read on sum1 diary banana is 2pp. Hw much is it??. I have app on phone thats telling me 0pp. Xx

But I do think you still need to eat them sensibly, and definetly no more than 2 a day.

i'd end up in the hospital if i had 2 a day:( i love banana's but they dont like me:(

i love bananas and i would eat loads:rolleyes: but 1 is enough:wave_cry: all fresh fruit free

I'm not even sure that 2 per day is good, are they not quite high in potassium?

Do you watch 'An Idiot Abroad'? Karl Pilkington reckons that eating 7 in one sitting would kill you from the potassium.

It is exceptionally difficult to 'overdose' on vitamins or minerals from food as your body simply doesn't absorb them if it doesn't need them. You can have issues if you take too much in vitamin tablet form as those force it into your body.

This is why you should take vitamins first thing in the morning as that way the vitamins you are 'forcing' in are not excessive and any more you ingest from food during the day will only be absorbed or not as required.

Our leader told us that although all fruit is 0, you can't go mad on it. There's no point in eating 10 apples, 2 banana's, grapes etc etc etc as there are still sugars in fruit. She said once you stay withing the 5 a day rule you can count it as 0, but track it anyway to keep an eye on how much you're having.

There's such alot of confusion about 0pps food. I've got a bit stressed with it all to be honest. If u add the calories up they're quite high esp nanas. Eg a 2 banana smoothie with muller light yogurt = 2pps but = 300 cals!

I really think that if 0pps should b restricted then weight watchers should make it clear!

Grumble grumble grumble x

My own logic mind is telling me that what will work for one might not work for another becuase we are all different. I think I will give it a go and see. I have just opened some canned peaches in grape juice I hope they are okay...only having a tiny bit of grape juice because that is probably not ok?

Thanks xx

My own logic mind is telling me that what will work for one might not work for another becuase we are all different. I think I will give it a go and see. I have just opened some canned peaches in grape juice I hope they are okay...only having a tiny bit of grape juice because that is probably not ok?

Thanks xx

WW advise that fruit in juice is only 0PP if the juice is drained first :)

Back