bananas and custard

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blondie1987, 5 January 2009.

1. blondie1987

blondie1987 Well-Known Member

does anyone know of a low syn custard or a way of making it syn free. Just really fancy bananas and custard
  2. mfinnis

mfinnis Well-Known Member

how about bananas and vanilla mullerlight? (free...) can't think of anything else right now!
  3. blondie1987

oh yeh didnt think of that and i could warm it up aswell, thanks ur a star x
  4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Yeah i was going to say vanilla mullerlight, however i would watch when warming it up, though i have never tried it, i'm sure someone on here tried it before and it went all fusty x
  5. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

it mings and you will be disappointed hon XXX i had rice pudding with it and thought it was horrid few others like it though just have the custard and syn it treat yourself
  6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Use the banana and custard muller
  7. Divster

Divster Banned

Y ou have to careful when heating things like this with sweetners in, as the sweetner can turn to toxic chemical with heating.
  8. creamsoda

creamsoda Well-Known Member

Is custard really high in syns? Why not just have the real thing but not as much so long as you count it in your syns you'll stay on track
  9. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Ambrosia low fat custard is only 3.5 syns per 100g so you could have half a can of that as a treat without too much bother :) can't beat the real thing. I love banana sandwiches and banana toasted sandwiches, only uses a HEb and it's proper comfort food.
  10. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Well-Known Member

oww i love banana sandwich to esp toasted not had one in ages i want one now
  11. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Well-Known Member

Im sure those packets of instant custard that you add water too arent too high, you could have some of that
  12. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Ewwwwww banana sandwich. You're wrong. lol.
  13. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

my mum has banana on toast thats sooooo nasty!
  14. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

banana sandwiches are ace brittany honest hon i demand you go out today and try one with butter you will never look back lmao
  15. blondie1987

yes banana sarnie, had them since i was a little girl, try them toasted or with honey ummmmmmmmmm
  16. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Banana sandwiches are yummy. My mum used to make them for me when I was ickle. I don't fancy them toasted though
  17. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

Yep, I agree, I love banana sarnies, especially on nice wholemeal bread...honestly, you don't know what you're missing!!!
  18. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Taz, you haven't lived hun until youv'e had a banana toasted sandwich. Had one the other day, i just slice banana put on bread and pop in george foreman grill for a minute. xxx
  19. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

I want a George. I must get one
  20. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

I use mine all the time, iv'e got the small one in work and the big one at home the one with the griddle on. xxx