bananas and custard

Yeah i was going to say vanilla mullerlight, however i would watch when warming it up, though i have never tried it, i'm sure someone on here tried it before and it went all fusty x

it mings and you will be disappointed hon XXX i had rice pudding with it and thought it was horrid few others like it though just have the custard and syn it treat yourself

Y ou have to careful when heating things like this with sweetners in, as the sweetner can turn to toxic chemical with heating.

Is custard really high in syns? Why not just have the real thing but not as much so long as you count it in your syns you'll stay on track

Ambrosia low fat custard is only 3.5 syns per 100g so you could have half a can of that as a treat without too much bother :) can't beat the real thing. I love banana sandwiches and banana toasted sandwiches, only uses a HEb and it's proper comfort food.

oww i love banana sandwich to esp toasted not had one in ages i want one now

banana sandwiches are ace brittany honest hon i demand you go out today and try one with butter you will never look back lmao

Banana sandwiches are yummy. My mum used to make them for me when I was ickle. I don't fancy them toasted though

Banana sandwiches are yummy. My mum used to make them for me when I was ickle. I don't fancy them toasted though
Taz, you haven't lived hun until youv'e had a banana toasted sandwich. Had one the other day, i just slice banana put on bread and pop in george foreman grill for a minute. xxx

I use mine all the time, iv'e got the small one in work and the big one at home the one with the griddle on. xxx

Back