Banging head!!!

GirlyChick

On a mission
Have a banging head and started TOTM just to put the cherry on it. Know I just need to ride it out and had a lovely hot choccamocca for breaky so no probs with the diet. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself :(

Don't suffer the headache Toni.can you take some paracetamol. Strange but since I have started the diet I haven't had any migraines which were previously becoming more frequent. Don't know if its a coincidence. Hope the headache clears soon x

Yea took some paracetamol this morning. Headache and tummy cramps :( Done some tidying up to keep occupied rather than sitting around feeling sorry for myself. Not hungry though so that's a good thing xx

Susie58 said:
Don't suffer the headache Toni.can you take some paracetamol. Strange but since I have started the diet I haven't had any migraines which were previously becoming more frequent. Don't know if its a coincidence. Hope the headache clears soon x

Maybe detoxing has helped xx

You're probably right. Once I was ready to start with Exante I saved up all the boxes of the food I had eaten that week while driving during my working days. I was shocked at the end of the week & wondered how I had been able to tolerate so much rubbish. The migraines were probably a warning sign. Still we have turned a corner now x

Hi,
I had a really bad migrane on day 3, I found that a little nap and and a pain killer got me through it. It was 10 times worse than a hang over, I had drunk plenty of water so I am sure it was my body detoxifying.
I have had none since thankfully.
Hope you feel better soon.

Back