Bank holiday/ Jubilee mayhem!!!

no1rangersgirl

I I don't know about the rest of the country but everywhere I seem to go in London it's all jubilee craziness!
Tomorrow my neighbours have arranged a jubilee BBQ which I am slightly concerned about. The meat bit is fine, it's the sarnies and sweet stuff I'm scared of!
Then there is my best friends birthday drinks in the evening...I wanted to stay away from drink!
Then engagement drinks, then staying with family, not to mention next weeks festival...aaarrrgghh too many things to try to work around!!!
What kind of things do you lovely lot have lined up? How do plan to work dukan into your plans? I'm determined to make this fit my lifestyle rather than the other way around!!!!

Oh it's everywhere!
I plan on staying in and doing not alot as I'm having a good week so don't want to jepodise it
Ooo my flavours came,the chocolate and hazelnut are truly fab,had one in some yogurt with Splenda and it was lush
Hope you ok and have a lovely weekend x

I have a weekend of craziness planned night out tomorrow, jubilee party on Sunday (not a follower but any excuse to go to a garden party!) looking forward to both!

Hope you have fun :) xxx

I think BBQ's are really Dukan friendly! Love that chargrilled taste! If I had a BBQ every day, I think I'd find the diet a lot easier :)

As for drinks out, I've been opting for sparkling water, which I find fills me up too!

There are shops full of bunting and flags but i've not heard of one street party local to us. We have nothing planned party wise, so should make this weekend easier to cope with. kirsty you'll manage at all your partys just remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels ......it will keeP you on the straight and narrow x HA theres me cant say no to a g&t,

Back