Bank Holiday Monday weigh in?

nik86

I just wondered what is happening at other peoples monday weigh in's next week? Our class is opening for an hour just for weighing. I had kind of hoped it wouldnt be open not because I didnt want to get weighed but because I would have liked to go to a bank holiday football game. I dont want to use a holiday due to needing the holiday weeks later in the year so I will be going to get weighed as usual.

Hiya,
Our class is open as usual on the Monday - I was hoping for the day off too as we have to do the relatives for Easter Sunday & no-one does SW meals for me.

Julie19

My class opens as usual on Bank Holiday mondays. Really great consultant.

Ours is open too, but no group class just weigh in, one in the morning and one at normal time.

Mine is open for weigh-in and if there are enough people want to stay then there will be a class too. I'm kinda glad cos just got into the swing of things and don't want a week off, I might fall off the wagon!

Our monday evening class switches to the afternoon on a bank holiday as the leisure centre closes at 6pm on bank holidays. Our consultant never charges us if we don't go as she says it's not our fault the times have changed. Not that many people go. I won't be going as I'll be at a football match as well.

my class is open as usual, but depending on what i'm doing I might go to a different class tuesday morning!

Our class is open in the morning. Our consultant is organising tea and coffee and nibbles for us:D:D

Our one does not take holiday for a bank holiday week. It is based in another church next week. Walk in 9.30-12.30 class at 10.30. I will be going. I mess about when I know I have two weeks lol

Back