bannoffieee

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Today I bought a sachet of WW bannofie dessert,like instant whip, just made it,mixed it up with banana,sprinkled a little of options choc on it put it in two fancy wine glasses and chilled for ten mins,
they were the longest 10 mins ever,by my god it was worth it. 3syns each, the other one is calling to me from inside the fridge but will look forward to it tommorrow. you could serve this dessert up to the rest of the family,but best to say its a diet food and they wont be interested,,.

I have the strawberry one and the banoffee one and I'm not impressed with either. You can taste the sweetner in it which is quite nasty and the portion sizes are ridiculous! Maybe it would be ok if you add the banana and an options to take the taste away but on it's own - Yuk! I would much rather make the jelly/muller mousse thing

I have to agree with Taz...I've only had the strawberry one and the taste was very strange and artificial, and thats coming from someone who eats anything and everything!! lol Definitely couldn't have divided it into 2 either!! Theres only about 2 tablespoons worth at the most for the whole lot!
I counted 2 syns for a whole sachet for mine as I used some of my milk allowence to make it with.
I have the banoffee one in my cupboard but so far haven't had the inclination to use it after the strawberry experience!

We do something similar with the no added sugar version of Angel Delight - half the sachet only comes out to 5.5 syns as long as you use the added milk as part of your Hex A - and my gods is it worth it! :D

Back