Barb's going at it a little differently!

A good morning -done! Healthy lunch- done! Nibbling - NONE!

Going to make sure I get on here more. I need the focus. Done really well today, bit of a struggle tbh, but there again if it was easy I'd have done it by now!

Bring on tomorrow. Need to think of how good seeing those falling numbers on the scale feels.

Good day done yesterday and although a bit hungry, I managed to stay out of the biscuit tin!

Focusing on 2 events to really inspire me at the moment. First, and most important, DS2 is coming home from his travels on the 27th of March, after 7 months away. I would very much like to be a little lighter than when he went away. I think I was about 15.5 when he went , so with 4 weeks to go, I reckon I could get down to 15ish, which would be great.
2nd event is a big party, a close friends 60th when everyone from our close circle will be there plus some folk I've probably not seen for 20 years, that is on the 20th of April. Aiming at 14.7 for then.

Looking way ahead, I think we will plan a holiday for September/October time, which could see me in the 12-13's I reckon. All i have to do is STICK TO IT! Sounds so simple.

Here's to another good day.

It is simple Barb. It's that little voice in our heads that makes it all seem so difficult. I think you've set yourself very achievable targets there. Nice small chunks to aim at and tick off as you get there.

Have a good week.

You are so right Tranq. It's the negative voice that gets the upper hand though and I need to learn to shut that out.

A good day yesterday and I do feel determined. I want a comfier body for this Summer and if I stick to my plan I'll have it.

Feeling good, a nice seafront walk yesterday and good food all day. Wine in the evening but not too much so that is fine.
Today I am going back to my aqua class, not been for 4 weeks, various reasons, but now I feel really ready for it.
Actually looking forward to Mondays weigh in, think it will be a good one!

We have both got our mojo back Barb xx :D Started WW today and think it will be the right plan for me So here s to us :D

It's so great isn't it Katie? I didn't think I was going to find my mojo again but I have and it feels better than ever.
Really good day yesterday, got held up at work so no aqua but took Ozzie for a long walk instead. Kept really busy all day which is key for me - if I'm busy i'm not thinking about food!

Another frantic day yesterday, which ended up with a little too much wine, but no nibbling all day, sensible dinner so still feel really pleased with myself.

Out for dinner tonight, so being really careful all day to try and limit any damage! My head is def back in the right place and I fee very relieved!

A good day yesterday, ate carefully all day in view of the meal out in the evening. It was a chinese and although i tried to choose carefully I know the cals really stacked up. However, it was alovely meal, thoroughly enjoyed and I am not going to worry about it. Aiming for a really controlled and sensible dya today ready for my first Monday weigh-in tomorrow. Finger crossed!

Hi Rose, frantic day yesterday so only just got on here properly. 4lbs off this week, so well chuffed with that. Hoping to do well this week too, just need to keep at it.

Hmm, had some really bad days at work which I respond to with too much food and too much wine. Grrr. I have to stop being so self destructive.
I have just eaten a cream eclair!!!!! What is my problem? Ok, I was hungry and fanciful but still, not good.
Well it is only the morning, plenty of time to make up for that slip up.

Mum is about the same Rose, she has been a bit down lately and yesterday I didn't get to see her till half past 5, so she had given up! I think I was a nice surprise when I did get there though.

Right, if anyone feels the urge to give me a swift kick up the b*m, feel free!

Just a tiny wee kick from me hun, only because it upsets you now and again when you have a wee treat!....and a 4lb loss is worth holding on to..so that's your treat for this week, you can have another one next month!!!! hee hee :)

Hope your day has gone better today. I am sure your mum was so happy to see you no matter what time you arrived hun x

So 1lb off this week for me which tbh feels like a miracle. Been frantic at work, haven't kept my diary and have had no time to get on here, so quite thought it could be a gain.

This week will be and too so I will have to try hard when I can! Pleased with my lb though!

Well done Barb :D:D a pound is a pound and it all adds up xxx

Back