Barb's going at it a little differently!

Thanks Rose, will do!

Thanks Rose, going to be a busy one. Phase two of son's farewell party - this one is the big one with friends etc. Not at our house thank goodness!

Having hair cut this afternoon and seeing Mum this morning. It's all go. Diet is very on and off, did well foodwise yesterday but too much wine in the evening. Def getting into holiday mode I think. Dangerous times!

Just had a gentle trim, so pleased with that. Should be easy to keep tidy on hols!

Really hoping to see a loss on Tuesday - it's starting to feel like ages since I changed my ticker! Been really good today and plan to be angelic tomorrow and Monday; so fingers crossed!

Went to party and had just 2 drinks all evening! Very pleased. Low cal day too, so that has to help. I think I should see at least a lb off on Tuesday but 2 would be fantastic! Fingers crossed, going to be really good and hope for the best!

Extra good luck for tuesday Barb..i feel a great result in the air for you :)..you deserve it!

Well done for being good at the party..self satisfaction, you can't beat it!

Hi Clarri, thank you for dropping in, always lovely to see you!

The next week is quiet, at last! BUT, then we go on a nine night holiday! So that could be a bit tricky. That is partly why I think I need to be incredibly good this week and build up some 'credit' before i go away. We are cruising so I know the food etc... will be fantastic, although saying that I also know the fruit and salads prepared are lovely and I will be doing my best to go with that. I hardly ever eat bread now and I have got so used to it that it is no problem.

I am really hoping to see the last 3lbs gone of the first 2 stone, before we go. I know that would be such a buzz to go off 2 stone lighter. It would also be the lightest weight for hols in ages.

I love your Agreements in your signature Clarri. All sensible and do-able. Especially the assumptions one - I know that is an area I could do better on for sure.

Positively angelic yesterday, so ever more hopeful for at least one off tomorrow. Feel weird, excited about holiday, sad about DS2 gong away, anxious about leaving Mum..... Going to be a funny week I think. Still, if I could see a drop in weight that would be a real lift.

Hope you manage through this weeks events 100% stress free and still smiling hun x Extra good luck wishes coming down your way for tomorrow's result...and enjoy that countdown to your fab holiday..yippppeeeee!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1lb off and veering towards 2! So, when i do a final weigh-in before hol I could see the magic 2 stone gone. If I don't it's no problem, just that it would be nice.

So good to see those scales moving again, it feels ages.

Thanks lovely ladies, much appreciated. Yes, feel really chuffed and will be updating ticker as I go this week. So if I drop another lb (or 2) it will be shown straight away.

Weird, I actually really do feel thinner. I've only lost a lb but I can really feel it. Does that sound mad?

Woooooo! Back on track Barb.... stick with it....you'll notice every pound dropping off you :)

Back