Barb's going at it a little differently!

I am very happy to be back and yes, the Zone is where I am at!

It is our 33rd wedding anniversary today, can't quite believe it but it is. So we are out for dins tonight, but I will do my best to not go too mad. Been swimming today, so that's something on damage limitation!

Awwww...Happy Anniversary Barb..massive congrats, that is an wonderful achievement in this day and age :)

Here's to the next 33! :)

Enjoy your dinner..and make sure you have a wee dessert..you deserve to celebrate in style

:) :) :) :)

Well we did enjoy our anniversary, so much that we went on celebrating all weekend! Oh dear, what am I like?

Anyway, back on the straight and narrow now, weigh in tomorrow and anxious to knock those lbs gained on holiday off, so fingers crossed please!

Well, 2lbs of the pesky holiday gain gone but it should have been more. Feel cross at having to get back to where I was before I am really losing again. So I think this week has to be a real heads down and lets do it.

I want to see that 2 stone off and I am now 5lbs away from it instead of the other side of it. So, action required, all kicks up the bum gratefully received.

A loss is a loss Barb x :D And you ve had your holiday and anniversary so you will lose the rest in no time.. :D

I agree with katieRose Barb, we know just how you will tackle those few pounds left now to hit the 2 stone mark....in fact, by the time I come back after holiday...i want to see at least 3 of those 5lbs off when i return!!!! :)..come on, prove me RIGHT! :)

Have a good day, that wee gain was with good reason, not just a bad out of control moment..you were on holiday and in celebration mood..so all good!!!!

Still struggling to get back on track, very up and down at the moment. BUT, I am trying and in some respects am winning. The swimming is going well, the nibbling is diminishing and I think I just have to not pile the pressure on too much. Have felt very close to meltdown this week so actually sat and made up a schedule for myself. That has helped enormously as I have factored in time when I am not necessarily at work/aqua/Mum - this means I can catch up with home stuff and even chill out occasionally! I def snack more when I am wound up, so hopefully this strategy will help with that.

hello barb, just ease back into the swing of things, sounds like you've got a good plan going there! :)....I'll even take the pressure off you hee hee..just aim for a lb off by the time I get back!!!...or a sts :)

i too eat or feel like snacking when i feel the nervous energy kicking in, so you are not alone!

How is your mum doing these days hun?

It's amazing how having a plan helps, especially if you're stressed and that. I know that piling the preassure on me almost has reverse the desired effect!

Hope you feel a bit better and hope you have a good day
x

Thanks Rose and Blossum, I can only do what I can do and as long as I am trying that has to be enough right now. My head does feel better already so I think it is going to be ok.

just been to aqua and done 45 mins of constant running and jumping in the water! That should have burned a few cals!

Did well yesterday and so far so good today. It was Dad's birthday and I think that was affecting me too. Miss him so much.

Did well yesterday, pleased with that, first time I have had 2 good days in a row for a while! Going swimming later and then round to a friends tonight for a take-away. Should be fun.

Did well yesterday, pleased with that, first time I have had 2 good days in a row for a while! Going swimming later and then round to a friends tonight for a take-away. Should be fun.

have a nice time and enjoy that takeaway! yum yum :)

A really good weekend, Saturday night was indulgent but yesterday was very good indeed and today i feel on a total roll. Off to work then to aqua. Home made soup ready for lunch and really hoping that tomorrow the scales will say the holiday gain is history! Fingers crossed please!

Fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed: Sounds like things are going well again for and that's great!

Back