Bars... a question please

mrsessex

Gold Member
Is it ok to have 1 bar per day? or is that too much? Ive been having around 3 per week...so far

Im a bit confused (doesnt take much)

Ive read the wrapper and each bar contains over 24grams of carbs... i thought we wern't having carbs :confused:

A very confused cd'er!

Shakes also have carbs, just not as many as bars, I think the peanut bars have less carbs. To be honest, I used to have a bar a day and it did slow down my weightloss, but lots of other people had them and they were fine, guess it is just trial and error, try it for a week and see as they are very yummy....

You can have a bar a day, I do all the time. Btw, are you sure you haven't looked at the per 100g for the amount of carbs as my peanut bar says 13.5gm carbs per 50g bar.

Thanks guys

Its deffo the wrapper reading for per bar lol and this is off the choc orange ones...which are yummy!

I will carry on having one every other day ish it didnt slow down my weight loss this week so, i guess its ok

:)

chewy bars are higher in carbs that the peanut ones.

tried some of the choc orange one the other day (literally just the corner) and thought it was vile!!! euch! So staying well away from the bars now! lol.
Just goes to show how different our tastes are!
Enjoy your bars hun!
xxxx

the peanut and cranberry have lower carbs - just a bit more than the shakes which have 14g (tetra). theyre also the nicest :)

Back