Bars and ketosis?

Jade x x

Hi,

Im starting cd on thursday but have already emailed my CDC my order form and ordered 7 bars on this, my CDC emailed me back saying that my order form was fine and it was ok for me to order bars on my first week as my life style requires it (I have a personal trainer and attend twice a week and intend on keeping this up) does this sound ok? As iv read on here that having the bars on the first week wont get u in2 ketosis and I dont think I could cope with being hungry for 12 weeks :confused:

Jade x

If your CDC said its fine then i guess its fine, but yeah for most of us we werent allowed bars until 2/3 weeks. Good luck :)
It takes a few days to get into ketosis anyway!

You will get in ketosis i had 3 tetra's a day from the start and i looked and my tetra's have more carbs in then some of the bars and i got into ketosis so im sure having a bar on week one you will get into it too =)

Thanks for your replies :) x

The crunch bars have same carbs as the soups, shakes & porridge, its only the chewy bars which have higher carb but you will still go into ketosis with either as long as no more than 1 chewy bar per day.
good luck
xxxx

Thank you! :) x

Back