Bars and Tetras??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LucyLou, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys,

Am I imagining it or is there a limit to how many bars or tetras we use a day? Im using 2 tetras and 1 shake at the moment but next week I plan to have 1 tetra 1 bar and 1 shake? Is that ok??

Do I need to increase my water intake if Im using the bars etc?? I average about 4 litres a day at the moment.

Also...is there anything I can do to help me go to the loo?? (sorry for being graphic)

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Louise
    You can only have one bar a day, but can have up to 3 tetras (or 4 if you are on 4packs a day). So your plan for next week is fine.

When you have the bars and tetras you should drink extra - as you are not having the liquid (or as much with the tetra) as you would have used for the shake/soup.

For constipation - you can buy fibre89 from your CDC, get psyllium husks either in capsules or powder from health food shops (like Holland and Barratt) or online.

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  5. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    You can only have 1 bar a day, I always have an extra 1/2 litre while I`m eating mine.
    You also need extra with the tetras, but a cdc will be along to tell you properley cos there all fab.

6. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Hi Louise;

I believe that you can have as many tetras a day as you like. I think the limit is 1 bar though. I cannot remember, but I think that for tetras and bars there is a need for an additional intake of water, but as I drink way in excess of the 2.25 ltrs a day I have never worried, and I always water doen the tetras anyway.

Regards the loo, you can either take a laxative (I use Dulcolax), or you can try the Fibre additive that your CDC sells. You just add a teaspoon to water and drink.

If any of this is wrong, I am sure that someone will correct me.

Hope this helps,
    Steve

7. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Just to add, I put a teaspoon of fibre 89 in my shake every morning and so far no probs at all.

8. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wow!! Quick replies!! I love it!!!
    Thanks a million. Its great to be able to ask questions :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.