Bars-feel strange after eating one

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JAYJAY33, 7 June 2007 Social URL.

1. JAYJAY33

JAYJAY33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Anyone else feel guilty after eating the bars? It was my first bar tonight after losing weight and for some reason im sat here feeling guilty for having a bar even though i know they are fine to have?! Whats wrong with me?! Says alot about my food issues lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

I started having a couple of bars this week too, am having half a day and splitting a shake to make up a full unit.
    I felt disloyal having bars, so I kind of know how you feel! that feeling of naughty but nice and I shouldn't be having this because its effectively a liquid diet...
    I have tried 2 bars so far and I didn't like one, so maybe I won't bother next week:D:D:D

4. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    I don't feel guilty more a bit naughty! I really like alot of the bars, especially cranberry Mmmm. I think the fact that they are coated in real chocolate makes them feel a bit like forbidden fruit

A few weeks ago I had a frozen tetra in the evening as opposed to my usual shake and felt so naughty the whole time I was eating it as it does taste like a lot of chocolate ice creams on the market - I took great pleasure in enjoying it (took me 40 mins to eat the whole thing) knowing I did not have to worry about it being horrendously calorific :D

5. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Ha ha LOL!! I know what you guys mean. Tried the chocolate bar on Tues, the peanut bar on Weds and the caramel bar yesterday. It was so nice to chew and the chocolate - yummy!!!! Since eating a bar a day for the last few days I have been wanting to eat!! I love the choc and peanut ones, not keen on caramel - reminds me a bit of marzipan (eeewwww!) I might have to just leave them alone as I wasn't thinking about food until now ..... uh oh!!:wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.