Bars-feel strange after eating one

JAYJAY33

Anyone else feel guilty after eating the bars? It was my first bar tonight after losing weight and for some reason im sat here feeling guilty for having a bar even though i know they are fine to have?! Whats wrong with me?! Says alot about my food issues lol

I started having a couple of bars this week too, am having half a day and splitting a shake to make up a full unit.
I felt disloyal having bars, so I kind of know how you feel! that feeling of naughty but nice and I shouldn't be having this because its effectively a liquid diet...
I have tried 2 bars so far and I didn't like one, so maybe I won't bother next week:D:D:D

I don't feel guilty more a bit naughty! I really like alot of the bars, especially cranberry Mmmm. I think the fact that they are coated in real chocolate makes them feel a bit like forbidden fruit

A few weeks ago I had a frozen tetra in the evening as opposed to my usual shake and felt so naughty the whole time I was eating it as it does taste like a lot of chocolate ice creams on the market - I took great pleasure in enjoying it (took me 40 mins to eat the whole thing) knowing I did not have to worry about it being horrendously calorific :D

Ha ha LOL!! I know what you guys mean. Tried the chocolate bar on Tues, the peanut bar on Weds and the caramel bar yesterday. It was so nice to chew and the chocolate - yummy!!!! Since eating a bar a day for the last few days I have been wanting to eat!! I love the choc and peanut ones, not keen on caramel - reminds me a bit of marzipan (eeewwww!) I might have to just leave them alone as I wasn't thinking about food until now ..... uh oh!!:wave_cry:

Back