Bars & Tetras

cah-ching

Gold Member
I've already asked some questions on my diary about this, but I thought I'd ask here, especially because it may help others and not EVERYONE on Minimins reads my inane witterings! :D

So ...

1) Am I limited to the amount of Tetras I'm allowed to have per day?

2) Am I allowed to eat a bar and have a tetra on the same day?

3) can I warm them up?

TiA

C-C xxx

1) Am I limited to the amount of Tetras I'm allowed to have per day?
No, you can have all tetras if you so wish, as long as you drink an extra half pint of water with each one.

2) Am I allowed to eat a bar and have a tetra on the same day?
Yep, no problem doing that at all.

3) can I warm them up?
If you decide to have a tetra hot, let the boiled water cool slightly so as not to kill off vits & nutrients, then enjoy :cool:

1. no you can have 3 a day
2. yes 1 bar a day and 2 tetras if you want
3. yes you can add hot water to them, add choc one to coffee, or peppermint tea, freeze them and make ice-cream or freeze them and let them thaw and have them as a slushy type drink.

Enjoy them!!

YEY!!!!

Even better when you're on 4 shakes per day like MOI!

:D

I think I'm going to order a whole load of them before the price goes up in April! :)

My CDC reckons she's putting the prices up in April. ANyhow, the sooner I complete this diet the more money I'll have in my pocket.

Are Tetras hard to come by? Or is the lack of numbers she has down to them being uber popular?

Secondly will there be other Tetra flavours like; Toffee? Strawberry? Raspberry Ripple? Coffee?

Banana and Choc isn't much to choose from although they are divine.

Heeeeellllllllllllllo!!!! :) :) :)

Tetras aren't hard to come by - I keep several million trays just in case I run out!! They go so quick cause they are yummalicious!!

They've been talking about a Vanilla Tetra brik for aaaaaaaaaages but still nothing on that one, last I heard they had problems with packaging but goodness knows!!

no other flavours, shame, I'd kill for a whole range of tetras........:cry: xx

Is it best to order them from my CDC in advance of my next appointment so I'm not left disappointed?

Is it best to order them from my CDC in advance of my next appointment so I'm not left disappointed?

I ask all my customer to order in advance. This leads to less dissappiontment. 99.9% of the time they get what they have ordered, useless it is out of stock from head office.

CDC
Sim

If you don't normally have them, then yeah probably best to ring and let her know how many you want in advance.

I am still really hopeful for the Vanilla Tetra because I can just imagine how versatile they would be :cool:

Back