Bars

Rach_25

Tried the bars for first time this week (week 9) had the mint chocolate one which I was so so so excited to try as usually like that kind of thing....but I was so disappointed I really did NOT like it at all it seemed so rich, hated the texture of the inside of the bar and I couldn't even manage more than a couple bites :( I have two more chocolate orange ones to eat this week and I am dreading it. :'(

The first bar i had was the mint choc one and at first i was not sure of the taste was not thrilled about it but it is now a joint favourite of mine with the peanut bar i looove them =D I hated the choc orange but i dont usually like orange chocolate in general so didnt expect to like it.. i also like the toffee and choc bars. Hope ja find a bar you like cos they really make my day feel like im having a little treat =D

aww no that's rubbish im so sorry. Amazing how we're all so different, the min bars are my favourite. The orange ones are yummy too, very chewy and a bit like a jaffa cake

The choc ones are good especially from the freezer makes them super chewy but doesn't freeze them no matter how long you Leave it. My favs the choc and choc orange and peanut oh and I like malt toffee sometimes :) the choc orange remind me of Terry's chocolate orange yummy defo try the choc though in the freezer reminds me of a mars bar

I agree I love the bars they are a real treat for me.
Choc Mint Crunch is my favourite don't think I could do this diet without the bars. X

I know it really is strange how we are all so different, however I am not going to rule them out maybe they will grow on me, going to try and do the freezer thing see if that helps any :) not sure what flavours there actually were for the bars only orange and mint are the ones I have got. Xx

Hope the choc orange bar taste better than the shake! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Put them in the freezer, tried the chocolate orange one now and still do not like them. Maybe I should try the Crunchy bar's hopefully they will be more to my taste :) x

I haven't tried the bars yet, my consultant asked me if i wanted to start having them but i am worried if i start eating something that you have to chew it may tempt me.

I think it does make some people like that but I find it is just enough to make the diet bearable & stops me feeling too deprived.

i cut my bars into wee squares and then into the freezer have it with a nice hot cut of tea and it fills me up would be lost without my bars x

Back