Bars

laurenamber

Hi Guys,

Today is my first day of S&S I had been on CD for a week on then a couple of weeks off then a week on again, I lost 10lbs in that week but work is so hectic and motiviation isn't really an issue so I decided to try S&S

I had a bar (yum) for breakfast but I'm really cross with myself, I'm not massively a chocolate fan anyways and I just don't 'get' how you can have chocolate but remain in ketosis? Have I delayed going into ketosis by having the bar? I was going to just stay on the shakes until I was in ketosis then venture out into the bars

Can someone confirm if just one bar a day will effect going into ketosis?

Thanks!!

No it will not affect you going into ketosis.

Stick to one per day.

It's a very small amount of low car, low sugar chocolate.

ive had one bar a day since day one and it does not seem to have affected me and i'm in week 6 now :) good luck on your journey xx

The bars are part of the plan, as the others have said you can safely have one every day if you want. They wouldn't sell them if you couldn't have them :) x

Thank you! I think I was worried as the bars are a little more 'naughty' than just the shakes and I thought perhaps I should be strict until I'm in ketosis then treat myself to a bar.

I've only tried to praline one but my goodness it is delicious!! Which other ones does everyone like? xx

laurenamber said:
Thank you! I think I was worried as the bars are a little more 'naughty' than just the shakes and I thought perhaps I should be strict until I'm in ketosis then treat myself to a bar.

I've only tried to praline one but my goodness it is delicious!! Which other ones does everyone like? xx

I like them all-the truffa bars are lush :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I like them all. Faves are lemon ones, the truffas and the coconut.

Lemon ones are defo my fave. I'm not too fond of the truffas which was a surprise for me since I love chocolate.

Back