Step 1 Sole Source Bars

PinkPotions

I'm allowed to start having bars as of Sunday (max 1 a day)

Is it bad if I eat one a day? Will it affect weight loss? I hear so many people saying they only eat the low carb ones or limit themselves to two a week, so I'm a bit worried.

I don't like many of the packets so I hoped the bars would be my saviour but not if it affects my goals

Hi, I used the bars last time I joined and still lost weight and did not appear to come out of ketosis. I am having them this time as well! I tend to order about 4 or 5 so do not have them every day. I think it differs from individual to individual. I think they are nice and seem to last for ever when eating them and its also nice to chew something!

The only problem I have with the bars is they are so sweet and a lot of them have chocolate on them and since I'm on a diet and trying to change my thinking around food it seems silly for me to continue to keep eating sweet like things. However this is only my personal preference and I know others manage well with the bars and don't relate them to eating a bar of dairy milk (like me). I only allow myself 1 a week. Always have it after my weigh in - mint chocolate mmmm.

Why not buy 2 or 3 then progressively work up to 7...if you still like what your seeing on the scales then you know how many you can have?

yes i think this a a good bit of advise, you will not know until you try them! I also use them for convenience I am going to be going somewhere where it is not possible to make up my soup or milkshake! I do not like the ready made shakes and doing them even in the shaker I find they are still lumpy! I have taken a hand blender to work where I work most days when not out at meetings and make my soups and shakes with this!

Can't wait too have those bars! and from the replies looks like it doesn't have any effect on ketosis so what a bonus :)

If it had any affect on ketosis, they wouldn't sell them on step one of the diet!

As long as you only have 1 bar a day they will not affect your weight loss.

The only problem that some people have i that if they get 7 (1 a day) then they may be tempted to eat the all at once.

So at the end of the day, the decision is yours.

Good luck x

Back