Bars

Mamaye

Hi

Sorry if it has been asked before, but could we have two bars a day?
Can't think of a reason why not, but obviously it's not the rule
Any idea?

Hi

Sorry if it has been asked before, but could we have two bars a day?
Can't think of a reason why not, but obviously it's not the rule
Any idea?
Hi, yes you can have two lemon bars a day now. When I went for my weight inn I was told I can have two bars or three bats a day now.

Brilliant news thank you x

(Had two bars yesterday and today, 2 different ones though)

Brilliant news thank you x

(Had two bars yesterday and today, 2 different ones though)
Hi, think its only the lemon bars you are allowed two off a day because of the contents. Will text my consultant and find out. Still be good if only lemon bars as we still get to eat x

Same goes for the soups . I had spicy tomato for lunch and would like oriental chilli for dinner . I'm on sole source.. Also are we allowed to add pepper to the soups? X

Ok, if I have two I will make sure it's two lemon ones, thank you.

Yes black pepper is allowed in your soup

Ok, if I have two I will make sure it's two lemon ones, thank you.

Yes black pepper is allowed in your soup
Hi you are allowed 3 bars of the lemon ones a day or two lemon and one other bar a day. Only two or more lemon bars allowed. X

I was told that soup/shakes/tetras - were the same - you could choose any combination. My booklet is old - are we now limited to 1 soup a day?

No, you can have up to three soup/shake/tetra/porridge a day, that hasn't changed.

My problem is I simply hate the lemon bars. Although I did back in 2009 when I was on lighterlife and I havnt had the courage to try to CD ones. Im off on holiday in a couple of weeks and I am planning on having two different bars a day! I am only taking hand luggage so cant take the tetra things and the bars are the only other option. If we are going to be out all day from breakfast until mid evening then I will be needing two bars! I want to take my Boullion with me too but just dont know how risky it will be getting everything through the airport!

Bars.... yummy! x

My problem is I simply hate the lemon bars. Although I did back in 2009 when I was on lighterlife and I havnt had the courage to try to CD ones. Im off on holiday in a couple of weeks and I am planning on having two different bars a day! I am only taking hand luggage so cant take the tetra things and the bars are the only other option. If we are going to be out all day from breakfast until mid evening then I will be needing two bars! I want to take my Boullion with me too but just dont know how risky it will be getting everything through the airport!

Bars.... yummy! x

Hi
Bouillon will be fine just buy a new tub and put it in suitcase not hand luggage. U should of seen all the stuff I took to Tenerife last year when doing SW as long as not in hand luggage its all above board. Unless u going to oz or USA where is double check their rules x

Back