Bars...

and haha at KarenO - "the stuffing looks pretty stuffingy" lmao.

just worried that i wont like it like the muffin, and chuck in bin!!

x

my 1st cdc didnt even email, phone or text anytime in the 1st week, so had no contact what so ever, yet another reason why i changed cdc after 3 weeks.

yeah i know - would like a LITTLE mroe support if u know what i mean.
would be nice for HER to ring/text ME to ask how i'm doing?
maybe thats just me lol.
she only really seems interested in lining her pocket? i could be wrong. she said to me on the my first meeting (last sat) "you dont have to see me every week... i can give you a two week or even months supply if you want"
i thought... brushing me off already??
lol

xx

anyway. i'm strong enough to do this on my own.

we dont have to do it on our own hun as there is always some1 around here to cheer us on when we need it.xx keep going it is worth while hun.xx

yeah i know. i am determined though i have had a few days where i've been...

"FU*K IT IM GOING TO BE FAT FOREVER" and just wanna eat loads, but my mum kicked me back into gear and told me it was worth it etc etc.

lol

We all have them days hun, when I startde cd i felt like this was my last chance to lose weight and when I wasnt loseing like i should I was mega peed off but as I found more out about the diet and found my cdc was telling me wrong info etc I took matters into my own hands and changed cdc. since then my cdc comes to my house every 2 weeks measures, weighs me and sells me my stuff, I call him my supplier(sp). I get more than enough support from family and friends and off here if I need it.

You can do it hunni.xx

thank you thank you :) u have given me more drive :D

where i live already my CDC lives 20 miles away from me... and the next one is further!!! so duno what to do :S

My CDC doesn't really talk to me much!
I'm fairly clued up about the diet and I think she saw that and has just left me to my own devices :p

I get a text a few days before my next meeting to ask what I want..!

maybe she thought i was clued up coz my parents did it before??
hmm.

anyway. i am fine on my own! Thanks to this forum haha.

My cdc aint much of a addition either!!! no contact just a txt to see what packs i want.

Glad i know abit about it too or i would have gave up ages ago.

Ox

Hi all

The official line is week 3 bars to make sure you are properly in ketosis. However, the cranberry and peanut bars have the same carbs as shakes or soups and i have no problem giving them to customers from week 2. I feel that this often makes all the difference to them staying on the straight and narrow and the extra few calories will not impede weight loss.

All the best

Davina

oh thanks! thats the sort of answer i needed - very informative!!

GREAT for me haha.

hope they taste nice.

im happy now. thanks thanks THANKS!!!

x

Oh yeah - I'd forgotten about the cranberry/peanut ones. Heh.

Since they have less carbs they shouldn't affect losses or anything. :)

x

Hang in there - you can do it. There's enough advice and motivation on this forum to keep anyone on track. I love these girls. (and gusy - sorry icemoose)

Thanks.

didnt think it would be as hard as its been... found it quite tough.
Seem to be having many "omg what is the point, i wil be fat forever" days. especially when i look around at my family - they are all fat! im sure its genetic (or am i just lazy?) lmao.

so far im hanging in.
x

Hey hun you are doing great , you will be sporting that little black dress in time for christmas and you family will be absolutly gob smacked, you can do it hunni.xx

Hiya! I've had a bar a day since starting the diet. 1 x shake in the morning, 1 x soup at lunch-time, 1 x evening meal. I cut the bar up into pieces and keep it in the fridge - when I get the munchies I pick at the pieces - keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Loses:

Week 1 - 6lbs
Week 2 - 6lbs
Week 3 - weigh-in tomorrow!

Hope this helps!

:) x

Thanks yeah it does help alot!

I am getting the peanut and cranberry ones tomorrow i think / i hope!

the whole not chewing thing is doing my head in!!!

x

its driving me mad. i pick at something EVERYDAY.

however, even though i was doing that i still managed to lose like a pound a day up until now.. now im convinced i will have put on :(

makes me wanna cry.

today was my biggest slip up... this sounds ridiculous coming from someone who has only been doing it for a week... you guys do it for months!!!!!!!
i ate a chicken tikka starter (about 5 pieces of chicken)... and half a poppadom. :(

i know. shout fatty at me. :'(

Back