Bars?

ZoBo

Silver Member
When I had ds1 I did WW for about 3 weeks afterwards. On weigh in days, it was the norm to go a bit mad with food that was normally out of bounds.
Now on WI day on CD you're obviously not allowed to eat. But I'm finding this really difficult to come to terms with. I feel like ripping my df's head off... He hates tuesdays now & it's not even his fault. lol

Anyway, I'm sensitive to the bars on Atkins, so will prob be the same with the CD ones. I don't want to get addicted to them, so haven't bothered having them....

BUT I was thinking that maybe I could have one on WI day as a treat?? Would it affect the following weeks loss if I'm sensitive to them?

Also which ones are the best ones?

Thanks guys x

hi zobo, i really like the peanut one but have a problem with them myself only had 3 bars in 6 wks and they seems to give me a bit of pain in the old belly so will I will avoid myself. maybe you could have an ss+ evening after your weigh-in, maybe a lovely tuna steak and green salad, that would be something to look forward to and also nothing to feel guilty about!

xx

Anyway, I'm sensitive to the bars on Atkins, so will prob be the same with the CD ones. I don't want to get addicted to them, so haven't bothered having them....

The bars can make you a bit windy alright:)

I found at the beginning I was okay on the bars but then as time went on I found they did take me out of ketosis and I did become overly fond of them:eek:...

If you could limit them to a weigh in treat it would be great and give you something to look forward to.

Peanut [strike]is[/strike] was my favourite:D

Love Mini xxx

I too have only one or two bars a week - one after WI and the other at the weekend if I am out and about. They are delicious - but I foun if I had them everyday my WL really slowed.

am worried now and my CDC insisted that they did not affect weight loss and she had one every day from week one (and still has them). I am sure I will know by my second weigh if i feel like they stall weight loss but it is such a shame as i really look forward to them. Am i the only one who has one every night (only since sat). I have 7 for this week and don't know whether to order a simialr amount next week. They are ideal to have at work as i don't have ablender at work and cannot sup the drinks without a blender.

does anyone else have them every day? why would CD bring them out if they were stalling weight loss?

I only have a bar on WI night as I too seem to be fairly carb sensitive the peanut bar and the cranberry bar are lower in carbs than the others so i usually stick to one of them. They dont stop my losses but they dont fill me and I start craving more.

I love the cranberry bar the best, has quite a lot of fibre in it too. make sure you drink with it though, as long as its not g&t! ;)

i liked the malt toffee one the best. why dont you have one after wi and then the following morning checky your ketosis just to check that the bar didnt make you go out of ketosis, then you will know. i know they can take some people out of it

Thanks guys. I'm going to get one a week. Cant bloody wait for tomorrow now!

Hi

I have one every day and love them to bits (how sad am I!). I don't find they affect my weightloss at all - the biggest problem I have is to stop at one a day!!!

Hi I have a bar a day since week 2 dont know whether it makes a difference or not to the weight loss but I am always in keto

I loved the bars and had one every day after the first 2 weeks with no effect on weight loss.
I still have one a day now as a treat as I found that I actually missed them after I received target weight ( SAD , I know ! )

CAROLYN XX

Reactions: Dax
I lOVE the bars and had the same experience as Mini. Was fine for the first few weeks of having them, stuck to one a day. Then something snapped and I binged on them one week so now I literally get one at weigh in and eat on the way home. When I ate 3 in a day I stunk my whole house out :)o it is quite small but still.....)

Now on WI day on CD you're obviously not allowed to eat. But I'm finding this really difficult to come to terms with.

:eek:

Who told you not to eat??? Of course you are allowed to eat on WI day. Just carry on as normal.
I recommend that my clients only drink enough to quench thirst for an hour or so before weigh in, because otherwise carrying a litre of water weighs an extra 2.2 lbs. Added to a potentially full bladder!!

Please do not starve yourself on WI day. :)

i have 1 bar a day in the evening i really look forward to it i dont think its affected my weightloss and if it has im still happy with what ive lost and its got me going into week 7

No sorry Spooky I mean actual real fatty food. lol I do have my shakes, but obviously not allowed anything else.....

I had the peanut one last night. It was bloody lovely! Can't wait until next tues.. Woohooo!!

Back