Bars

Dobo

Have you tried them ? Do you like them ? I've just had a chocolate one and to be honest, it's left me feeling a wee bit sick ! :(

The chocolate one is horrible imo! I've been trying all the bars this week, and the Orange and Toffee ones are lovely :)

Drink some water to flush the taste away! xx

I love the caramel one, you can slice it up really thinly and it lasts ages. Didn't like the peanut crunch one! Yuk.

My favourite is Cranberry. I don't have the bars too often, I try to keep off them.

Interesting you should say that Mia - I bought 6 last week to try one of each flavour. Only really liked the cranberry and the chocolate ones.
BUT - I'm convinced they don't fill you up and they make you want more food. I felt as I ate them that I should nibble... take my time... but all I wanted to do was stuff them in in one go. Scary - felt all my food stuffing issues coming back in one fell swoop!
I've limited myself to two bars this week, for emergencies only! (Like spending two hours with my little boy at his gym class last night!!!!) x

I love the choc orange bar, it's the only one I have now. Went through phases of liking peanut crunch and cranberry etc. but choc orange is nr 1 now :)

x

Have one every lunchtime, I'd be lost without them... didn't think I would like them but I do! My faves are the toffee malt & peanut. I suppose we all have different tastes!
xx

I like all of them except for cranberry, only just reied that one this week and I'm undecided about it. Choc orange and peanut are my favourite ones

Ooh i love the bars, dont think i'd get through the diet without them and they're easier for me to eat at work for breakfast or dinner. My fave's are the malt toffee, cranberry, peanut and caramel lol
shelleyxxx

Back