Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Batchelors low fat condensed chicken soup

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by paperclip, 10 December 2010 Social URL.

1. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi everyone,

Been a target member for a good while but a few pounds have slipped back on! Going to try and get back to target on my own, and I was wondering if you helpful people could give me a couple of syn values that I can't find on here!

Batchelors low fat condensed chicken soup anyone?

Thanks!

Jen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It will be 1 syn per 20 calories
    The full fat one is about 15 syns IIRR

4. springergirl

springergirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/ Weight Watchers or anything that will work!
    Oh sugar! I think I had better get the low fat one next time. I have a chicken soup on the go at the moment made from yesterdays chicken but I bought the full fat one from Morrisons as they were on offer. This soup will last me all today and part of tomorrow so hopefully I won't eat anymore syns and I should be ok......fingers crossed

5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yep all soups (canned or containers etc) have no free food allowance, so like Circes said you can work out using 1 syn = 20 calories.

there are a few soups you can have as a HEb, but to be honest you are probably better off just making up a pot yourself from fresh ingredients as it will be syn free if you stick to your free foods.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.