batchelors pasta n sauce

Rochelle1

Gold Member
Got two of these in my cupboard and not sure if I can eat them!!! They're the tomato and herb ones (never liked the cheesey ones) I know mugshots are ok so I had one of those yesterday instead of the batchelors.

I wouldn't eat these every day I've been eating more salady things, baked potatoes and beans, scrambled eggs mushrooms and quorn sausage so I know the pasta sachets arnt great for every day but when you just want something quick to eat they would be handy

They are free on green and EE, try and have your 1/3 super free with them if you can

They are free on green and EE, try and have your 1/3 super free with them if you can

Thank you. Its hard being new!! Lol

So if I have one of those and have some fruit (I have some chopped pineapple and mango that's got to be eaten by today) to eat after that would be ok? Having chicken and stirfry veg tonight so won't be a problem to get some veg into me today. I am on extra easy its only my first week but reading this forum and studying my books I'm finding my feet well

how about putting some fresh toms and mushrooms into it to bulk up your superfree? I normally have the brocolli and cheese and put extra broccoli in it x

Mushrooms and toms is a good idea!!! My cousin is doing slimming world too and the other day she had the beef rice sachet stuff and put loads of mushrooms into it that she had done in fry light.

No salad stuff in atm toddles, that's the only reason I'm having it lol its panic food!!! Need to stock up. Having stir fry tonight so need to go supermarket tomorrow and get some salad bits.

I'm eating my superfrees though guys don't worry, lots of fruit at breakfast times apart from this morning I fancied a boiled egg and soldiers. Gonna have a bowl of pineapple mango and strawberries after the pasta. And loads of stir fry veggies tonight and probably snack on fruit later tonight :)

sounds good to me Rochelle, have a good day x

Thanks hun. Really want this to be the success. I've never joined a slimming club before.

Well the pasta wasn't nice at all. I ate about half of it til I was full, won't be buying anymore. The mugshots are a much tastier panic meal. And cheaper!!!

Good job I don't use these syn free stuff all the time I'd be bored as hell lol

Rochelle1 said:
Thanks hun. Really want this to be the success. I've never joined a slimming club before.

Well the pasta wasn't nice at all. I ate about half of it til I was full, won't be buying anymore. The mugshots are a much tastier panic meal. And cheaper!!!

Good job I don't use these syn free stuff all the time I'd be bored as hell lol

I don't think you would be bored on free stuff lol there is hundreds of syn free recipes for all sorts of things you will have not discovered yet... Try doing a search on here! As for the pasta I use mine for a syn free quiche. Pasta cooked leave to go cold add a few eggs, herbs, spices, frozen veg for quickness and bung in the oven in a quiche dish... Lovely warm and I thunk even better cold the next day for lunch! There is lots of variations too!

Back