Batchelor's Pasta Pot Shots

tinyshoes

Must try harder...
Hi - does anyone know the syns values of these please? Particularly the cheese, and the chicken varieties? I have compared them to the 'Mug Shots' which I understand are free and can't see that they are any 'worse' in fact there are less calories in them, but thought I should check whether they are free or not. Thanks :)

I have done a search for these this morning, and I see the question has been asked regarding these, but I can't seem to find whether anyone has found out whether these are free or not? Maybe someone could ask at a meeting if possible? Or could someone please run it through the syns calculator including the pasta as free food? I hope they are not too bad as I have one for lunch today. Am going to leave some syns free today just in case though!!

Nutritional Info is for creamy cheese one is (per serving, made up):

166kcal
5.7g Protein
28.8g Carbohydrate
2.9g Fat
1.7g of Saturates
1.0g Fibre

Would be very grateful, thanks!

I have done a search for these this morning, and I see the question has been asked regarding these, but I can't seem to find whether anyone has found out whether these are free or not? Maybe someone could ask at a meeting if possible? Or could someone please run it through the syns calculator including the pasta as free food? I hope they are not too bad as I have one for lunch today. Am going to leave some syns free today just in case though!!

Nutritional Info is for creamy cheese one is (per serving, made up):

166kcal
5.7g Protein
28.8g Carbohydrate
2.9g Fat
1.7g of Saturates
1.0g Fibre

Would be very grateful, thanks!

Any idea of the serving size?

I estimated at 150g - and it said 1/2 syn on EE and Green, 8 1/2 on Red.

But if the portion size is more than 300g - it's free on EE and Green and still 8 1/2 on Red.

OK in the mag this month

Roast Veg - 1/2 syn per pot
Creamy Cheese - 1 1/2 syns per pot
Tomato and Herb - Syn Free on Green/EE

Great, thanks for this information! They are so handy to have in the cupboard if I have been lazy and not done any pack-up!! And they are really nice too, the sauce is really thick that's why I was a little suspicious how many syns might be in them.

Pasta Pot Shots

Hi, I have just looked the creamy cheese one up and it is 8 1/2 sins on all the plans!
Mmmm not the same as Mug Shots which I couldn't find in Tescos!

Did you work it out on the calculator? If so it looks like you didn't include the free food allowance for the pasta. Further up the thread someone posted that it was in the magazine at 1.5 syns.

They are all listed on-line at SW.

Extra Easy & Green

Pasta Pot Shots, Chicken - 1 syn
Pasta Pot Shots, Creamy Cheese - 1.5 syns
Pasta Pot Shots, Roast Vegetable - 0.5 syn
Pasta Pot Shots, Tomato & Herb - Free

Phew! I'm half way through my Chicken flavoured pot at the minute when I read 8 1/2 Syns!!! I almost brought it all back up!!! Hehe!!

Hurrah for 1 syn!! Because this is yummy!!!!

Has anyone seen these in the supermarket?Where are they kept? I've tried Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco near me and none of them seem to have them unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

phew glad of this thread as ordered mug shots but they was sub for pot shots xx

Back