BatFitch to BinnySkitch? Let's hope so! My diary

Valerie I'm really sorry to hear that :( I had a bit of a rough time, my dad died when I was 8. My mum ended up going out with someone he used to be in a band with. He never really beat us up or anything, but he controlled my mum, pinned her up against walls if she did something "wrong", and I was only young, he chased me upstairs and kinda shook me and he also punched me in the back when I was running away from him. I thought that was bad enough so I can't imagine what you and your children went through. Nobody deserves that. I'm glad you were strong enough to leave him :)
I suppose it's not that bad really, he's applied for some jobs already, and went out and sent another job application away in the post. He's also stopped smoking so much weed recently to save up for Christmas for me. But I still feel it's only temporary. But I'm still glad I'm more important to him if he can cut down that much.

Hi, Amber. Thanks very much :) That doesn't sound good though. With Ali I am allowed male friends, he gets on well with mine, he just doesn't like me talking to anyone I've slept with. He never made me delete anyone either, I just did it because I know he doesn't like it and he means a lot to me - he deleted people for me too. We're both insecure and I certainly didn't need another girl who he'd slept with always commenting on his facebook etc. because she still fancied him. To be honest your mum is right, there's a lot of stuff I never said about my first boyfriend, just because I could write a bloody book lol!! If you really love him and want to stay with him, at least try and see your friends again because if anything does happen you're going to be left with nobody. Please don't let him control you :( He's obviously very insecure if he doesn't want you to get thin again, he probably thinks once you're "hot" again, you'll be able to run off with someone else. He's just being selfish.. Does he make you feel guilty if you tell him he's done something to annoy/upset you?
Hahaha that's exactly what he was like! It was so embarassing he thought he was good!

I weighed myself this morning. 16st 8.4 lbs. That's 6.7lbs I've lost! Call that 7lbs for the ticker? :D Yaaaaaaay!! Sooo pleased with myself, I haven't even been 100%. I'm really determined to have lost a stone by Christmas so I'm really going to try to be 100% this week, hopefully I can lose another 7lbs over the next fortnight.

I've started drinking peppermint tea again, and more water. The only things I really drink are water and no added sugar robinsons, and now mint tea again :) I can't drink caffeine so no fizzy or anything really.

I'm feeling pretty happy today, going to see my gran, she'll be pleased i've lost weight and that i'm doing this. No deep emotional stuff today, maybe tomorrow haha :p

Probably be on here later to say what i've eaten.
Have a good day everyone! xxx

Thanks Valerie :) It feels amazing.

Yesterday was a bit weird, I ate badly but not enough to go over my calories I don't think? I was down helping my gran all day after breakfast and we didn't get home until about 7pm.
I had 2 weetabix in the morning at around 300calories.
Then at lunch we popped into the morrisons cafe and I had scampi and chips, with some tartare sauce and some light mayo/ketchup.
That's all I had, by the time I got home I was shattered.
Fell asleep on the couch at about 8pm, got woken up at 11 and went to bed. Then I woke up at 9 this morning. 13 hours! Must have needed that.

I'm munching on grapes atm, if I have anything else it will be 1 weetabix.
For lunch I think I'll have a baked potato with lots of salad and chicken or tuna :)
Then stir fry for dinner.
Mmmmmmmm.

Ali got an interview today!! It's at 3, for a call centre job. I've had an interview there before :/ The guy only hires really hot girls, is it wrong I kinda wish he hadn't got that interview?
Seriously, him working somewhere filled with hot girls isn't going to do much for my self esteem. I don't think he's going to cheat. But why should I be okay with him ogling other women 8 hours a day? I guess I'm just going to have to live with it........ :( :(

hi hun i'm glad he's got an interview have to say i wouldn't particularly like my o/h to work with a load of hot women would feel a bit insecure lol i've had 3 s*** days food wise can't stop eating chocolate tried to get back on plan today then went to shop round the corner and bought huge bar aero and milky bar have scoffed the lot and also had 2 mince pies and custard feel really sick now don't know how i'm going to get back in the right mindset again feel really peeeeed of with myself said after being bad sunday that i wouldn't do it again need to get myself back in the zone. sorry gone on about myself a bit today hope ur ok let me know how ali got on at the interview x

Great job with losing 7 pounds!

I understand what you mean by the boyfriend working will hot chicks and all, but a job is a job and your insecurity cannot get the best of you for now. Don't think about it so much, its what helped me in the past.

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around. My gran got taken into hospital and i've been busy shopping and see her down in Greenock. She might be getting operated on tomorrow, they found a blockage in her intestines. She's 84 so not sure if she's going to make it through the op.. Will update tomorrow

His interview went pretty well apparently, he won't find out for another few weeks because they've had a big response. Hopefully that means there are better people out there :p

He had another phonecall about a job but was in his driving lesson and by the time he was finished they shut. He'll need to phone on Monday - it's for the jobcentre and they're not open until Monday apparently.

Might be on later, will definitely be on on Monday to tell you all if I've lost any weight, I had a cheat day yesterday though and ate a whole big bag of crisps and 2 mars bar type things.
Hopefully I've maintained.

Hope everyone is getting on okay xx

Sorry I've not been on again. I'm so stressed out right now.
Weighed myself on Monday and was +1 lb :(
I really can't help it, i've not been able to cook, i've been out most of the day, almost every day. When I get home I can't cook because there was a gas leak in our piping and the gas has been shut off, so no central heating, no gas hob, no shower, no hot water. Now they've pretty much fixed the piping but it's no longer an emergency so all work stops before 5pm. Apparently the gas will be back tomorrow. It bloody better be.
My gran is in hospital still. We don't know what's happening, first she was to maybe get an operation, then they said no, now we have no idea. But a nice doctor actually told us what was involved in the operation and it's massive. Big incision all the way from top to bottom of her abdomen, AND resiting her colostomy. Either she doesn't get the op, and she continues on in pain, or she gets it and it "fixes" her, but she'll basically be an invalid while she gets better and gains her strength. She's so frail now. Or she won't make it through the operation. Or the operation won't work and she'll be in even more misery.
I'm scared my mum is going to collapse, she's run off her feet trying to sort out christmas and run down to gran every day in greenock.
Sorry for the rant.

Well.... If only I'd kept on the wagon! I didn't... Hello again. This forum was really really good for me while I was here, I don't even remember what happened and why I didn't come back. I did break up with the waste of space, and he wouldn't leave me alone for the next 10 months. I've had a few months free of contact now which I'm really pleased with :) I have been scared to weigh myself and don't want to now, I just ate dinner and an ice cream. Remind me in the morning?
This is me doing it now. No excuses. I need to get this weight off. (I got a puppy btw, he's a year old now :) - good for exercise).

How has everyone been?

Back